AES3 I/O Cards
dLive/Avantis Audio Interface Cards
AES3 I/O cards provide a convenient solution for digital patching from a dLive system to system PA, monitor amps and speaker controllers, or for console combining. Four different cards are offered to fit a wide variety of I/O requirements: 2 in / 8 out, 4 in / 6 out, 6 in / 4 out, and 10 out. The cards’ output sample rate is switchable between 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz, while the inputs provide sample rate conversion from 32kHz to 192kHz.
All AES3 cards can be fitted to any I/O Port in an Allen & Heath dLive or Avantis.
- Choice of AES3 cards
- 4in 6out (M-DL-AES4I6O-A)
- 10out (M-DL-AES10O-A)
- 6in 4out (M-DL-AES6I4O-A)
- 2in 8out (M-DL-AES2I8O-A)
- Switchable sample rate (96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz)
- Input SRC 32kHz to 192kHz
- Option to sync from first AES input